Class Schedule Adults DC - K str. NW
Adults classes are held at 1629 K Str., Suite 300, Washington DC 20006: we use several offices and a conference room.
We choose quality over quantity: our classes have between 3 and 6 participants to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention and progress better and faster.
If you don't know your level, you can do this self-evaluation or contact us for a short assessment.
French for Beginners (A1) (Survival classes 12h or Blue classes 20 h)
French for Elementary Speakers (A2) (Conversation Classes or Grammar Classes)
French for intermediate Speakers (B1) (Conversation Classes or Grammar Classes)
French for Advanced and Bilingual Speakers (B2- C1)
Choose your Beginner A1 Class
* Survival 1 (A1 -1) for complete beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn the basics in a fun interactive way using a full immersion communicative methodology.
MORNINGS- Survival 1 INTENSIVE (Mo to Thu) from 8:00am to 9:30am - May 13th to 23rd- 8 sessions of 1.5 hours over 2 weeks.
SATURDAYS- Survival 1 Saturdays 12:30-2pm- May 4th to June 29th (no class May 25th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
EVENINGS- Survival 1 Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm - May 9th to June 27th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
** Survival 2 (A1 -2) for beginners with some knowledge- 12 hours - $240
Learn more basics to be able to survive in a French speaking country! (You must have some knowledge to register for this class).
- Survival 2 INTENSIVE (Mo to Thu) from 8:00am to 9:30am - April 29th to May 9th - 8 sessions of 1.5 hours over 2 weeks.
- Survival 2 Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm - May 16th to July 11th (no class July - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
*** Survival 3 (A1-3) for advanced beginners- 12 hours - $240
Learn more to be an elementary speaker! Must have done Survival 1 and 2 (or Bleu 1 and 2) or have finished A1-2 level.
- Survival 3 Wednesdays 6-7:30pm - May 15th to July 3rd - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Elementary A2 Class
**** Survival 4 (A1-4) for starting elementary - 12 hours - $240
Learn to use all the past and future tenses! For students who have done A1-3.
- Survival 4 - Mondays 5-6:30pm - June 3rd to July 29th (no class Jl 8th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
**** Survival 5 (A2-1)- 12 hours - $240
Learn to use the conditional and the subjunctive. For students who have done the Survival 4 or are A2 (elementary).
- Survival 5 - Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm - May 7th to June 25th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
***** Conversation and Grammar (A2) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
For Elementary (A2) students who want to train and perfect their conversation skills and fluidity of the language, while learning and reviewing grammar rules. 1.5 hours over 5, or 8 weeks.
NEW EVERY SESSION
- Conversation and Grammar (A2) Class: Thu 7:30-9:00pm - May 16th To July 11th (no class Jl 4th)- $240
**** Travel Hacks: The remedy to your travel troubles! (A1-3 to A2+)
This class focuses on "more complicated" dialogs and conversations when traveling abroad. We address tricky travel problems such as explaining your symptoms to a doctor, finding medicine for when you're sick, how to handle getting pick pocketed, or how to deal with trouble at the airport or train station (lost luggage, taxis, delays, etc.). Finally how to shop and bargain for cool souvenirs.
- Travel Hacks - Wed 7:30 to 9:00pm - May 15th to June 5th - 1.5h over 4 weeks - Tuition $120 - MORE HERE
***** Conversation Pop Culture (A2/B1) - 7.5 hours $150
For Elementary (A2) or low intermediate (B1-) students who want to strengthen their conversation skills in a fun workshop.
Let's talk about French pop culture: music, movies and shows. Your oral skills will be challenged: can you understand a very famous French song, or the trailer of the new French netflix show?
- French Conversation pop Culture (A2/B1) 7.5 hours - Fri 8-9:30am from May 3rd to 31st - $150
Choose your Intermediate B1 Class
***** Conversation and Grammar B1- 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150.
This class is for Intermediate students (B1) who want to improve their conversation skills and strengthen some grammar points at the same time. We have a new program every session, so you can repeat this class several times as long as you are B1 or above.
NEW EVERY SESSION
SATURDAYS- Conversation and Grammar (B1) Class 12 hours: Sat 2-3:30pm - May 4th to June 29th- $240
EVENINGS- Conversation and Grammar (B1) Class 12 hours: Wed 6-7:30pm - May 15th to July 3rd - $240
*****Perfect Grammar B1 - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
A dynamic grammar class to review B1 grammar rules (the past, the conditional, the subjunctive, prepositions,...)
- Grammar B1 Tues 6:00-7:30pm - May 7th to June 25th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks $240.
****** Les News (B1+/ B2 and above) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
Let's talk about current events in French and improve our understanding and debating skills. This class has a new syllabus every period and a hands-on curriculum to better integrate the participants' needs! Can be repeated several times as long as you are B1+ and above.
NEW CLASS EVERY SESSION
- News Class - Mon 6:30-8:00 pm - April 29th to June 24th (no class May 27th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $240.
****** Globetrotters - travel to French speaking countries (B1+/ B2 and above)
For very strong intermediate to bilingual speakers who are interested to talk about culture, politics, architecture, food, traditions and history. This is a great class for debate, discussions, learning vocabulary in the field of international development, public health and more.
NEW CLASS EVERY SESSION
- Globetrotters Class - Fri 5:30-7:00pm - May 3rd to June 28th (no class May 24th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $240.
Choose your Advanced B2/C1 Class
****** Perfect your French! Conversation and Grammar B2/C1- 12 hours - $240
Class for advanced speakers (B2+) who would like to empower their French with better oral and written skills.
NEW EVERY SESSION, can be repeated several times.
- Perfect French (B2+) Wed 7:30-9pm - May 15th to July 3rd - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $240.