Class Schedule Adults DC - K str. NW
Adults classes are held at 1629 K Str., Suite 300, Washington DC 20006: we use several offices and a conference room.
We choose quality over quantity: our classes have between 3 and 6 participants to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention and progress better and faster.
If you don't know your level, you can do this self-evaluation or contact us for a short assessment.
French for Beginners (A1) (Survival classes 12h, or Blue Classes 20h in fall)
French for Elementary Speakers (A2)
French for intermediate Speakers (B1)
French for Advanced and Bilingual Speakers (B2- C1)
Choose your Beginner A1 Class
* Survival 1 (A1 -1) for complete beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn the basics in a fun interactive way using a full immersion communicative methodology.
- Survival 1 Thu 6-7:30pm - May 24th to July 19th (no class Jul 5th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
- Survival 1 INTENSIVE Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu from 8:00 to 9:30am - June 18th to 28th sessions of 1.5 hours over 2 weeks.
** Survival 2 (A1 -2) for beginners with some knowledge- 12 hours - $240
Learn more basics to be able to survive in a French speaking country! (You must have some knowledge to register for this class).
- Survival 2 Thu 7:30-9pm - May 31st to July 26th (no class Jul 5th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
- Survival 2 INTENSIVE from Tue to Fri from 8:00 to 9:30am - May 29 to June 8th - 8 sessions of 1.5 hours over 2 weeks.
*** Survival 3 (A1-3) for advanced beginners- 12 hours - $240
Learn more to be an elementary speaker! Must have done Survival 1 and 2 (or Bleu 1 and 2) or have finished A1-2 level.
- Survival 3 Tue 5:30-7pm - June 19th to Aug 7th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Elementary A2 Class
**** Conversation and Grammar (A2) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
For Elementary (A2) students who want to train and perfect their conversation skills and fluidity of the language, while learning and reviewing grammar rules. 1.5 hours over 5, or 8 weeks.
NEW EVERY SESSION
- Conversation and Grammar (A2) 12 hours: Thu 7:35-9pm - June 7th to Aug 2nd (no class July 5th)- $240
**** Improve your Grammar (A2) - 12 hours - $240
This class is for Elementary students (A2) who want to improve their grammar skills and better their written and oral skills as well.
- Grammar A2 Fri 10:30am-12:00pm - June 1st to July 20th - 1.5h over 8 weeks.
**** Survival 4 (A2-0) for starting elementary - 12 hours - $240
Learn to use all the past and future tenses! For students who have done A1-3.
- Survival 4 Thur 6:00-7:30pm - June 7th to July 26th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
***** Survival 5 (A2-1)- 12 hours - $240
Learn to use the conditional and the subjunctive. For students who have done the Survival 4 or are A2 (elementary).
- Survival 5 Wed 6:00-7:30pm - May 30th to July 25th (no class July 4th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Intermediate B1 Class
***** Conversation and Grammar B1- 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150.
This class is for Intermediate students (B1) who want to improve their conversation skills and strengthen some grammar points at the same time. We have a new program every session, so you can repeat this class several times as long as you are B1 or above.
NEW EVERY SESSION
- Conversation and Grammar B1 12h- Wed 6-7:30pm- May 23rd to July 18th (no class July 4th)- $240 (one spot availanble)
****** Globetrotters - travel to French speaking countries (B1+/ B2 and above) - 12 h or 7.5h workshop
For very strong intermediate to bilingual speakers who are interested to talk about culture, politics, architecture, food, traditions and history. This is a great class for debate, discussions, learning vocabulary in the field of international development, public health and more.
NEW CLASS EVERY SESSION
- Class Globetrotters Fri 5:30-7:00 pm - June 8th to July 27th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $240.
****** Les News (B1+/ B2 and above) - 12 hours - $240
Let's talk about current events in French and improve our understanding and debating skills. This class has a new syllabus every period and a hands-on curriculum to better integrate the participants' needs! Can be repeated several times as long as you are B1+ and above.
NEW CLASS EVERY SESSION
- News Mon 6:30-8:00 pm - June 11th to July 30th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Advanced B2/C1 Class
****** Perfect your French! (B2/C1) - 12 hours - $240
Class for advanced speakers (B2+) who would like to empower their French with better oral and written skills.
NEW EVERY SESSION, can be repeated several times.
- Perfect B2+ Wed 7:35-9:05pm - May 30th to July 18th (no class July 4th) - over 8 weeks - $240.