Class Schedule Adults DC - K str. NW
Adults classes are held at 1629 K Str., Suite 300, Washington DC 20006: we use several offices and a conference room.
We choose quality over quantity: our classes have between 3 and 6 participants to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention and progress better and faster.
If you don't know your level, you can do this self-evaluation or contact us for a short assessment.
French for Beginners (A1) (Survival classes 12h, or Blue Classes 20h)
French for Elementary Speakers (A2)
French for intermediate Speakers (B1)
French for Advanced and Bilingual Speakers (B2- C1)
Choose your Beginner A1 Class
* Survival 1 (A1 -1) for complete beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn the basics in a fun interactive way using a full immersion communicative methodology.
- Survival 1 Thu 6-7:30pm - From March 22nd to May 10th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
- Survival 1 INTENSIVE Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu from 8:00 to 9:30am - April 2nd to 12th- 8 sessions of 1.5 hours over 2 weeks.
More dates to come in April and May
** Survival 2 (A1 -2) for beginners with some knowledge- 12 hours - $240
Learn more basics to be able to survive in a French speaking country! (You must have some knowledge to register for this class).
- Survival 2 Thu 6:30-8:00pm - Apr 17 to June 5th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
More dates to come in May
*** Survival 3 (A1-3) for advanced beginners- 12 hours - $240
Learn more to be an elementary speaker! Must have done Survival 1 and 2 (or Bleu 1 and 2) or have finished A1-2 level.
- Survival 3 Wed 6:00-7:30pm - March 21st to May 9th 2018 - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
- Survival 3 INTENSIVE Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu from 8:00 to 9:30am - April 9th to 19th- four sessions of 1.5 hours over 2 weeks.
BLUE CLASSES - CLASSES BLEUES - for beginners (A1) - 20 hours over 10 weeks
* Blue 1 (A1-1) for complete beginners - 20 hours of class - $395
Compared to the Survival 1 class the rhythm is slower-paced but has more grammar.
- Blue 1 - Saturdays 11:30-1:30pm - April 7th to June 16th - 2 hours over 10 weeks.
- Blue 1 - Tuesdays 7-9pm - April 3rd to June 5th - 2 hours over 10 weeks.
** Blue 2 (A1-2) for beginners with some knowledge - 20 hours of class - $395
Compared to the Survival 2 class, the rhythm is slower-paced but has more grammar.
- Bleu 2 - Tuesdays 5:00-6:55pm - April 3rd to June 5th - 2 hours over 10 weeks.
Choose your Elementary A2 Class
**** Conversation and Grammar (A2) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
For Elementary (A2) students who want to train and perfect their conversation skills and fluidity of the language, while learning and reviewing grammar rules. 1.5 hours over 5, or 8 weeks.
NEW EVERY SESSION
- Conversation and Grammar (A2) 12 hours: Thu 7:35-9pm - April 5th to May 24th- $240
**** Improve your Grammar (A2) - 12 hours - $240
This class is for Elementary students (A2) who want to improve their grammar skills and better their written and oral skills as well.
- Grammar A2 Fri 10:30am-12:00pm - Apr 13th to June 1st - 1.5h over 8 weeks.
**** Survival 4 (A2-0) for starting elementary - 12 hours - $240
Learn to use all the past and future tenses! For students who have done A1-3.
- Survival 4 Mon 6:30-8pm - Apr 2nd to May 21st - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Intermediate B1 Class
***** Conversation and Grammar B1- 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150.
This class is for Intermediate students (B1) who want to improve their conversation skills and strengthen some grammar points at the same time. We have a new program every session, so you can repeat this class several times as long as you are B1 or above.
NEW EVERY SESSION
- Conversation and Grammar B1 12h- Wed 6-7:30pm- Mar 21st to May 9th- $240
*****Perfect Grammar B1 - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
A dynamic grammar class to review B1 rules (the past, the conditional, the subjunctive, prepositions,...)
- Grammar B1 Mo 5-6:30pm - Ap 16th to June 11th (no class May 28th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks $240.
****** Globetrotters - travel to French speaking countries (B1+/ B2 and above) - 12 hours - $240
For very strong intermediate to bilingual speakers who are interested to talk about culture, politics, architecture, food, traditions and history. This is a great class for debate, discussions, learning vocabulary in the field of international development, public health and more.
NEW CLASS EVERY SESSION
- Globetrotters Fri 5:30-7:00 pm - March 23rd to May 11th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
****** Les News (B1+/ B2 and above) - 12 hours - $240
Let's talk about current events in French and improve our understanding and debating skills. This class has a new syllabus every period and a hands-on curriculum to better integrate the participants' needs! Can be repeated several times as long as you are B1+ and above.
NEW CLASS EVERY SESSION
- News Mon 6:30-8:00 pm - Apr 23rd to June 18th (no class May 28th) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Advanced B2/C1 Class
****** Perfect your French! (B2/C1) - 12 hours - $240
Class for advanced speakers (B2+) who would like to empower their French with better oral and written skills.
NEW EVERY SESSION, can be repeated several times.
- Perfect B2+ Wed 7:35-9:05pm - Mar 21st to May 9th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.