Class Schedule Adults Alexandria
Adults classes are held at 5749 Governors Pond Cir, Alexandria VA22310.
We use a classroom located in a townhouse, so you can park more easily and don't have to commute to DC.
We choose quality over quantity: our classes have between 3 and 6 participants to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention and progress better and faster.
French for Beginners (A1)
French for Elementary Speakers (A2)
French for intermediate Speakers (B1)
French for Advanced and Bilingual Speakers (B2- C1)
Choose your Beginner A1 Class
* Survival 1 (A1 -1) for complete beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn the basics in a fun interactive way using a full immersion communicative methodology.
- Survival 1 Thu 6:00-7:30pm - Jan 10th to Feb 28th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
** Survival 2 (A1 -2) for beginners with some knowledge- 12 hours - $240
Learn more basics to be able to survive in a French speaking country! (you must have level A1-1 to register for that class).
- Survival 2 Thursdays 7:30-9pm - Jan 10th to Feb 28th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
*** Survival 3 (A1-3) for advanced beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn more to be an elementary speaker! Must have done Survival 1 and 2 (or Bleu 1 and 2) or have finished A1-2 level.
- Survival 3 Wednesdays 6-7:30pm - Jan 9th To Feb 27th - 1,5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your A2 Class
**** Conversation and Grammar (A2) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
For Elementary (A2) students who want to train and perfect their conversation skills and fluidity of the language, while learning and reviewing grammar rules. 1.5 hours over 5, or 8 weeks.
- Conversation and Grammar A2 - Wed 7:30-9pm - Jan 9th to Feb 27th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Intermediate B1 Class
***** Conversation and Grammar intermediate to advanced (B1 and +) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
This class is for Intermediate students (B1) or above who want to improve their conversation skills and strengthen some grammar points at the same time. We offer a new curriculum every quarter and we adapt it to the needs of the participants, so the class can be repeated on a regular basis.
NEW CLASS EACH SESSION
- Conversation and Grammar B1and + Class - Tue 6:30-8pm - Jan 8th To Feb 26 - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $240.
Choose your Advanced B2/C1 Class
****** Les Pro des Toasts (B2 and +) - 1.5h for $35
This class is for Advanced students (B2-C1) who want to improve their presentation and rhetorik skills.
- Apprenez plus sur l'étiquette des "toasts".
- Entrainez-vous à écrire des petits discours efficaces, structurés, pertinents, ou droles.
- Entrainez-vous à porter un toast lors de diverses occasion.
Pro des Toasts December 19th from 6:30 to 8pm - $35