Class Schedule Adults Alexandria
Adults classes are held at 5749 Governors Pond Cir, Alexandria VA22310.
We use a classroom located in a townhouse, so you can park more easily and don't have to commute to DC.
We choose quality over quantity: our classes have between 3 and 6 participants to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention and progress better and faster.
FALL SESSION: No class October 7th and 9th, November 11th, November 23rd-26th.
Choose your Beginner A1 Class
* Survival 1 (A1 -1) for complete beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn the basics in a fun interactive way using a full immersion communicative methodology.
- Survival 1 Intensive- Mo/Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00-9:30am - Nov 27th to Dec 7th
- Survival 1 Thu 6:00-7:30pm - Jan 11th to March 1st - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
** Survival 2 (A1 -2) for beginners with some knowledge- 12 hours - $240
Learn more basics to be able to survive in a French speaking country! (you must have some knowledge to register for that class).
- Survival 2 Intensive- Mo/Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00-9:30am - Dec 11th to 21st.
- Survival 2 Thu 7:35-9:05pm -from Jan 11th to March 1st - 1.5 Hours over 8 weeks.
*** Survival 3 (A1-3) for advanced beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn more to be an elementary speaker! Must have done Survival 1 and 2 (or Bleu 1 and 2) or have finished A1-2 level.
- WED 6:00-7:30pm - Jan 17th to March 7th- 1.5 hours over 8 weeks (12 hours).
Choose your A2 Class
Holiday Workshops: French Cuisine and tradition for elementary (A2) to advanced (B2+) speakers.
Discover French specialties, and learn the vocabulary that's centered around wine and comfort food!
3 Fridays in December, from 6 to 8pm in Alexandria – 2 hours for $40 (plus food tasting with a minimum of 4 participants).
-The Art of Aperitif – Friday December 8th from 6 to 8pm - $40.
- The Art of Cheese – Friday December 15th from 6 to 8pm - $40.
- The Art of Wine – Friday December 22nd from 6 to 8pm - $40.
Choose your Intermediate B1 Class
***** Conversation and Grammar B1 - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
This class is for Intermediate students (B1) who want to improve their conversation skills and strengthensome grammar points at the same time. We offer a new curriculum every quarter and we adapt it to the needs of the participants, so the class can be repeated on a regular basis.
- Conversation and Grammar B1 Tue 6-7:30pm - Jan 9th to Feb 27th 2018 - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.