Class Schedule Adults Alexandria
Adults classes are held at 5749 Governors Pond Cir, Alexandria VA22310.
We use a classroom located in a townhouse, so you can park more easily and don't have to commute to DC.
We choose quality over quantity: our classes have between 3 and 6 participants to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention and progress better and faster.
Give the gift of French with a gift card!
Choose your Beginner A1 Class
* Survival 1 (A1 -1) for complete beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn the basics in a fun interactive way using a full immersion communicative methodology.
- Survival 1 Thu 6:00-7:30pm - Jan 18th to March 8th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
** Survival 2 (A1 -2) for beginners with some knowledge- 12 hours - $240
Learn more basics to be able to survive in a French speaking country! (you must have some knowledge to register for that class).
- Survival 2 Thu 7:35-9:05pm -from Jan 18th to March 8th - 1.5 Hours over 8 weeks.
*** Survival 3 (A1-3) for advanced beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn more to be an elementary speaker! Must have done Survival 1 and 2 (or Bleu 1 and 2) or have finished A1-2 level.
- Survival 3 Wed 6:00-7:30pm - Jan 17th to March 7th- 1.5 hours over 8 weeks (12 hours).
Choose your A2 Class
**** Improve your Grammar (A2) - 12 hours - $240
This class is for Elementary students (A2) who want to improve their grammar skills and better as well their written and oral skills.
- Grammar A2 Fri 5:30pm -7pm - Jan 12th to March 2nd - 1.5h over 8 weeks.
Choose your Intermediate B1 Class
***** Conversation and Grammar intermediate to advanced (B1 and +) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
This class is for Intermediate students (B1) or above who want to improve their conversation skills and strengthensome grammar points at the same time. We offer a new curriculum every quarter and we adapt it to the needs of the participants, so the class can be repeated on a regular basis.
- Conversation and Grammar B1 Tue 6:30-8pm - Jan 9th to Feb 27th 2018 - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $240.
- Conversation and Grammar B1 Tue 6:30-8pm - Jan 30th to Feb 27th 2018 - 1.5 hours over 5 weeks - $150.