French Camps for Kids
Where and When
The French Academy offers Summer Camps in French immersion for children between 5 and 13 years old.
Where: in Alexandria, in Chevy Chase (MD), or at your own location.
When: June-August, from Monday to Friday.
9:30-12:30pm in Alexandria
9-12pm or 9am-4:00pm in Chevy Chase (after care from 4:00 to 5:30pm, early care possible).
or during any school holidays at your own location (participants share an hourly price).
- $280 per child for a camp in Alexandria (from 9am to 12pm)
- $290 for a camp in Chevy Chase (from 9am to 12pm)
- $400 for a camp in Chevy Chase or Alexandria (from 9 to 4:00pm)
- After care costs about $130 from Mo-FRI, 4 to 5:30pm, but the price will vary according to the number of children needing it. It is $60 hourly to share among the families. So it will be lower if more families need it.You wil pay for it on the first day of the camp. Early care (8 to 9) on demand.
- For a camp at your own location: Prices vary between $60 and $70 (to share among participants- max 8 kids).
We prepare a fun theme for every week with playful and educational activities that will make learning French a game or a thrilling experience. The camps are intended for all levels of proficiency:
o Group for English speakers (proficiency levels: beginners to elementary), and
o Group for advanced or French speakers.