Register Grands 2 SA 10am Chevy Chase
LEVEL 2- After at least 1 year of French
Saturdays 10:00-11:25 am
From September 15th to December 1st (no class October 6th-7th, and November 24th-25th).
In this class, we learn the basics A1+ / A2 skills (corresponding to a second year of French in middle school). Children need a lot of repetition.The teacher will also do a brief review of concepts from A1.
- How to express one's opinion in a very simple way
- How to talk about future activities
- How to describe feelings
- How to talk about very simple past activities
- How to describe one's environment: room, house, city
- How to give directions
- How to make suggestions
- How to buy items
- Review of the A1 basics
Grammar points: Basic conjugations, future, passé composé.
- You will receive a book recommendation upon your registration. The teachers may also use some other books (grammar, vocabulary etc...) to reinforce a point and will hand out copies. Please bring a binder, a notebook and pencils.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT before going to Paypal.
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or go to Paypal. Please click on submit before going to Paypal (a page will pop up with the link, or go back to this page after submitting and click on the Paypal below). You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.