You can order books from our library. (This is a free service for our students)
How does it work?
1) Go into our book selection and choose a book.
2) Click on the link located at the top of every page in the catalog to reserve the book and fill up the reservation form (your name, name of the book, reservation date).
3) The latest you can reserve a book is on Friday 12pm to get it on the following Saturday at our Chevy Chase location.
4) If the book is not available, we will put you on the waiting list (Note: if the book is returned on time you may be able to pick up the book a week earlier than anticipated).
5) You can keep the book for 2 weeks, and need to bring it back on a Saturday in Chevy Chase.
6) You can reserve a maximum of 2 books at a time.
7) Pick up and return your books on Saturdays between 9 and 1pm.
To the book selection