Register Survival 2 thu 6:30pm K street
Survival Training Level 2 is for those who have done the Survival 1 or the Blue 1 Class: beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
Thursday 6:30 to 8:00pm, 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Starts March 22nd and ends May 10th.
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or go to Paypal. Please click on submit before going to Paypal (a page will pop up with the link, or go back to this page after submitting and click on the Paypal below). You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.