Register Blue 2 (A1) Saturday 9:30am K street
The Bleu 2 (level A1-2) is for those who have done the Survival 1 or the Blue 1 Class: beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
Starts January 21st and ends March 24th, 2 hours over 10 weeks.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Compared to the Survival 2 class the rhythm is slower-paced.
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or go to Paypal. Please click on submit before going to Paypal (a page will pop up with the link, or go back to this page after submitting and click on the Paypal below). You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.