Register Blue 2 (A1-2) Tues 5pm K street
Blue 2 (Level A1-2) is for those who have done the Survival 1 or the Blue 1 Class: beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
Compared to the Survival 2 class the rhythm is slower-paced.
Tuesdays 5:00-6:55pm (20 hours) on K street.
From April 10th to June 12th
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT before going to Paypal.
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or go to Paypal. Please click on submit before going to Paypal (a page will pop up with the link, or go back to this page after submitting and click on the Paypal below). You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.