Teachers: take your students on a journey across France and the francophone world without leaving your classroom!
Whether you want to broaden your students’ knowledge of French culture, introduce them to a French TV show, the newest singers, or practice their French with a native while learning about teenage culture, Paris, French school system…. we offer a variety of activities.
No need to schedule a bus and prepare outing slips, we’re just one click away!
Choose a program
You can pick one of our most loved activities, or talk to us about organizing something specific to your class.
Theme for a 1.5 to 2 hours visit (for children aged 7-16): Paris, French pop culture (hip hop, rap and more), La Francophonie, French comics (Tintin, Asterix and more), French Gastronomy, cultural differences and multiculturalism, Traditions (Christmas, Mardi Gras…), Literature for kids (le Petit Prince, les fables de la Fontaine), French cinema, French humour…
Theme for an educational workshop for a 1.5 hours visit (for children aged 5-11): Scavenger hunts, crafts, storytelling, cooking, history (mythology, knights and princesses, prehistoric times), Christmas in France, Valentine's Day, Carnaval and many more…
How does it work?
- You book a school visit or an educational activity according to your needs.
- A French Academy teacher comes to your classroom with tailor-made activities that will provide your students with an opportunity to put their learning in context and perspective.
- We prepare the material; you provide a room, a writing board and in some cases Internet access.
- An excellent educational activity without the hassle of organizing yourself!
- Exposure to a world language and other cultures.
- Quality: all of our teachers are native speakers and certified in teaching French as a foreign language.
- Fun and effective: we use an immersion method, which recreates a natural speaking environment that helps the children to communicate effortlessly.
- 1.5 hours visit: $90
- Contact us for visits over 1.5 hours