French Conversation for Teens in DC
The French Academy offers Fun Summer Conversation Classes in French immersion for teens between 12 and 16 years old.
Location: at 1629 K str NW Washington DC (metro Farragut north or west).
Teenagers often don't have enough time to study the language properly at school by conversing in French. In this class, we review vocabulary and encourage the teens to talk. With fun activities, they will feel more comfortable with the language. We believe young people will learn better if they are having a great experience! We will give homework to reinforce the daily activities at home. After this intensive experience your teen will be ready for a new school year of French Excellence!
Two levels of proficiency:
- Level 1 for beginners (after 0 to 1.5 years of French at school)
- Level 2 for elementary +, intermediate and advanced speakers (from 2 to 7 years at school)
To deliver the highest quality of language education and give every student all the attention he/she needs, our group classes have between 3 and 6 participants. This is compared to 8 to 12 participants per class in other schools.
Teen Conversation Level 1
To practice basic dialogs about food, family, clothing, friends, animal, sports and more.
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:30am to 12:30pm, 5 sessions from July 15th to 19th (15 hours) - tuition $325
- Saturdays from 9 to 10:30am, 5 sessions from July 13th to August 10th (7.5 hours) - tuition $150
Teen Conversation Level 2
To practice more complex dialogs about the news, the environment, fashion, music and trends.
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:30am to 12:30pm, 5 sessions from July 22nd to 26th (15 hours) - tuition $325
- Saturdays from 11am to 12:30pm, 5 sessions from July 13th to August 10th (7.5 hours) - tuition $150